Our Funeral Plan should be a central part of any long term plan. And, as we understand that no one really likes to talk about their funeral, we’ve made things as easy as possible for you.
You simply choose the Funeral Plan you want and agree the cost now. Not only does it remove any uncertainty about your final wishes and make things a little easier for your loved ones at a difficult time, but it also provides protection from rising costs and removes any financial burden from them.
Our range of Plans also let you go into as much or as little detail as you like and you don’t need to do it all at once. You can personalise your Plan with details like your choice of hymns or favourite music any time you like.
This makes sure that your funeral will be just as you wanted it to be.
A pre-paid Funeral Plan makes sense
- Beat rising funeral costs
Save money by paying today’s prices
- Your loved ones are protected
Guaranteeing they’ll have nothing extra to pay for the services you choose in your Plan
- Peace of mind
Your wishes are clear, meaning less stress and uncertainty for your family and friends
- Plan it your way
Create your own personal tribute
- 3 Easy payment options
We’re committed to making planning ahead more affordable and easier. We have a range of affordable payment options including paying in a lump sum or spreading the costs over 6 months to 25 years
- A range of plans to suit every budget
A choice of 4 Set Funeral Plans to suit your needs
Fully guaranteed Funeral Plans from £2,995*
Unlike some plans, our Plans are fully guaranteed. This means that however much prices rise, your loved ones will have nothing extra to pay for services included in your Plan.
* As prices and availability vary across the UK, none of our Plans include the cost of buying a grave.
The price of a funeral, like everything else, keeps going up and has almost doubled in the last decade. In 2014, an average funeral cost £3,609 and will be nearly £5,500 by 2021.
Buying it now helps you beat rising costs by paying today’s price and protects loved ones from any additional expense for the services included in the Plan, no matter when the funeral takes place.
Mintel Source info
Source: Figures to 2019 are based on published Mintel forecast data.
Data beyond 2019 were prepared by Mintel consultancy services for Co-op Funeralcare, based on year–on-year growth and estimates provided by Government associations including the Office of National Statistics
Why Choose Us?
- Co-op Funeralcare is the UK’s leading Funeral Director with over 1,000 funeral homes throughout the UK.
- Our funeral homes sit at the heart of local communities and you’ll have the reassurance that we both plan and carry out your funeral, making sure every detail is exactly as you wanted.
- Over 100 years of experience in arranging funerals for all, regardless of religion, faith or culture.
- Our Plans are fully guaranteed – however much prices rise, your loved ones will have nothing extra to pay for the services included in your Plan, no matter when the funeral takes place.